Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Composition Book Cover - Free Pattern!


I hate to see Back-To-School stuff taking over the stores...when it's only July. Oddly enough, when I was a student I LOVED to shop for my school supplies. I loved school. But I'm an adult now and I teach. So it only means one thing: that my summer break is quickly coming to an end.

But why not take some time to whip up one of these composition book covers? They are fun to use and really easy to make! I've included a simple little trick (that I saw somewhere else???...so I can't take credit for it!) for turning this right side out. Oh..it's genius!

You can download this FREE PATTERN at my Craftsy Pattern Store!


7 comments:

  1. I enjoy visiting your blog, so check your mine because you have an award for you.
    regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
      is a great thing in my life today.

      Delete
  2. Just made this! Thanks so much! About to make five more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you have a Craftsy account, be sure to share your project!

      Delete
    2. Need to figure out how to do that. Since I posted that I've finished nine and am in the throes of making five others. Hats off to you for coming up with this project.

      Delete
    3. That is fantastic!! Good for you. I hope your motivation rubs off on me soon!

      Delete
  3. Bia, I took classes with you many years ago. Happy to see you are doing well. Do you have the name of a book used to do the faces. I remember the one you did of your Mom and I see yours here. I have searched for that book with no success. I would be so happy to obtain the book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...